Online registration is closing on Friday 26 February
- All registration packages include
- Welcome Reception on Sunday 9 March
- Attendance at all conference sessions
- Conference Dinner on Thursday 10 March
- Choice of a number of full day field trips on Friday 11 March
- Arrival tea & coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea for the duration of the conference
Current members of the Coastal Education & Research Foundation (CERF) receive a 5% discount on registration fees. If you are unsure if you are a current CERF member, or would like further information on membership please contact CERF.
All fees are in Australian Dollars (AU$) and inclusive of 10% Goods & Services Tax (GST)
|EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION until 31 December 2015||Full Registration AU$900
|STANDARD REGISTRATION from 1 January 2016||Full Registration AU$1,200
Post Conference Field Trips registration
Registration for the optional paid post conference field trips to One Tree Island in the Great Barrier Reef and the NSW South Coast are included at the end of the online registration process.